MacBook is not just ready for the wireless world. It was designed for it. Thanks to the latest wireless technologies – and innovative Apple software and services that let you get the most out of them – you can do nearly everything you need without plugging in.
Our goal with MacBook was to do the impossible: engineer a full-size experience into the lightest and most compact Mac notebook ever. That meant reimagining every element to make it not only lighter and thinner but also better. The result is more than just a new notebook. It’s the future of the notebook. And now, with sixth-generation Intel processors, improved graphics performance, faster flash storage, and up to 10 hours of battery life (approx) MacBook is even more capable.
- 12-inch Retina display with 2304-by-1440 resolution at 226 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- 256GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage
- 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel HD Graphics 515
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M3 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.2GHz) with 4MB L3 cache
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- USB-C port with support for charging, USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA output using USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter (sold separately), HDMI video output using USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (sold separately)
- 480p FaceTime camera
- Built-in 41.4-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery; 29W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
- Full-size keyboard with backlit keys and Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities
- Dimensions: 11.04″W x 7.74″D x 0.14-0.52″H
- 1-year limited warranty