The 2471-22 performs over 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1 1/2″ of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8″ – 1″ copper tubing (1/2″ – 1 1/8″ OD, Type K, L, and M). The inline design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and is sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction provide exceptional durability. Additional features include a battery fuel gauge, which displays the remaining run-time, and a built-in LED work light which illuminates the work surface.
- 12V LITHIUM-ION battery for longer run-time
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces, Auto locking mechanism
- Automatic adjustment from 3/8″ – 1″ tubing, Water resistant metal cutter head
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface. Includes manual
- Battery (48-11-2401) and Charger (48-59-2401) Sold Separately